Sunday, January 15, 2012

I GOT A JOB!!!!! :-)

I got a job!!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy :-)  Just made the first thing on my "2012 New Year's Resolution" list RED. Now to work on making more things red. I am trying to find a place in Katy so I do not have to continue commuting between Katy and Huntsville. Gas is a KILLER and since I can't get rid of the truck until I get my tax return, I need to move to Katy immediately.  Then I can cross off "find a place" :-) 

After I get a house/apartment I am going to start P90X again. I was walking the track several times a week but since I work, on average, 11 hours a day during the week now, I can only walk the track on the weekends. But I have been wearing my Shape Ups at work and I am on my feet 10 1/2 hours out of the day, so that is really helping. I am really feeling it in my abs, thighs, and ass. :-)  I want to get a pair of the Reebok shoes that are suppose to do the same as the Shape Ups (can't remember what they are called). I have heard good things on those as well. Hoping I can find a cute purple pair because that is the color theme at work. EVERYTHING is purple and it is so cute :-)

so more on my job... I was hired to work the front desk at a doctor's office but I have spent a total of 5 minutes in the front office. I am learning to be an MA and I will soon be certified to certify the Pilots to fly :-) I can now give blood, injections, shots, vaccines, and take someone's Blood Pressure. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job!  and the doctor I work for is a retired Army Colonel so we get along great. I honestly think this is the BEST job I could have gotten. I am so lucky and thank God for giving my this job :-)  He (the doctor) said he will teach me anything I want to know and I want to learn everything!  I have decided to go to school for nursing. After working here I know now that I want a career in the medical field. :-)

Sorry this is a short post but I don't have much time. I will try to add more to this post or write a new one tomorrow after I get off of work since I am coming back to Huntsville after work tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment